Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Right-align popup on demand (gwt 2.6.1)

From PopupPanel class code I see that such panel can be aligned by the right edge of the target only if there is not enough space to show it left-aligned. And alignment by left side is default in English (default, LTR) locale.
Is there any possibility that I miss to reset it to be aligned by right side? Or only through custom hacks? 
It makes a lot of sense to me that for the labels (targets) located close to right side of my page (think My Settings and Settings icons here on Google Groups) - I would have popups that are aligned by the right edge too.

I have had custom code for this class for few years in pre 2.6.1 releases, but with major updates in this version I dumped them all. Works good so far except this alignment feature that I probably have to code for.

Thanks.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Google Web Toolkit" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to google-web-toolkit+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to google-web-toolkit@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/google-web-toolkit.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

No comments:

Post a Comment