Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Deploying IntelliJ13 of my SMARTGWT in Tomcat

Dear Guys,

this is my first time to use

IntelliJ and it was good.

Java

Same as GWT.

Same as SMARTGWT.

Everything works perfectly when i am just using the play to test it.


But a horrifying experience when I am trying to deploy as war. Can anybody help to assist me how i can deploy my apps in Tomcat with no issue like:

Listener and lots.

I would appreciate any help on this. I tried to message jetbrains and the guy only give me instruction of intellij 9 which is not working and the screen shots are not even the same as new one. I pointed that out and he still reply using one line - its the same. So i gave up with them!

INtellij13 + GWT and Tomcat

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Google Web Toolkit" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to google-web-toolkit+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to google-web-toolkit@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/google-web-toolkit.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

No comments:

Post a Comment