Thursday, April 24, 2014

Re: Exception while dispatching incoming RPC call

On 04/24/2014 01:44 PM, Charles Nelson wrote:
> I've tried manually setting the service URL with
> setServiceEntryPoint(URL), ensuring the ServletContext.getResource()
> call and overriding the
> RemoteServiceServlet.doGetSerializationPolicy() methods but my app
> still fails on my hosting company's server. And they aren't providing
> access to the tomcat logs so I can't determine what's failing. This is
> my 1st pure GWT-RPC app. My other apps use GWT-HTTP for the client
> side and uses grails for the server side and I haven't had any issues
> with tomcat.
>
> Right now I'm lost...
>
Is your web exposed War deploy path the same as the Tomcat context path?

I have a system here I have to override the module base on the server
side with:

@Override
protected SerializationPolicy doGetSerializationPolicy(
HttpServletRequest request, String moduleBaseURL, String
strongName) {
moduleBaseURL=request.getScheme()+"://"+request.getServerName()+(new
File(request.getRequestURI()).getParent()+"/");
// System.out.println("MUNGED moduleBaseURL: "+moduleBaseURL);
return super.doGetSerializationPolicy(request, moduleBaseURL,
strongName);
}

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Google Web Toolkit" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to google-web-toolkit+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to google-web-toolkit@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/google-web-toolkit.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

No comments:

Post a Comment