Wednesday, April 30, 2014

ddlovato: I wish the cli

     
gwt,
Here's what's trending on Twitter this week.
  gwt
     

Demi Lovato @ddlovato

I wish the clippers would've made a bigger statement while still keeping it classy. African-American/Latino ... tmi.me/1ecwBj

27 Apr

ddlovato: I wish the cli

I wish the clippers would've made a bigger statement while still keeping it classy. African-American/Latino voices need to be heard. #ENDracism

Demi Lovato @ddlovato

26 Apr

I 💗 SAO PAOLO!!! #neonlightstourSA #soundcheckparty!!

Login or sign up to view Kred details and vote on this user. Gender: Female | Views: 26,040,353

christina perri @christinaperri

why do people tell me i should sing "faster" "lighter" songs? then i'd be someone else and im perfectly happy being me, thanks :)

29 Apr

1

Retweet

~Shady&Demi~ @DemisCandyCrush

@ddlovato my respect for you was 100% now it increased to 28749299% can the eminem collab happen already pls??#deminem

29 Apr

1

Retweet

I'm Britney's B*tch @CatrinaGurule

Everyone throwing shade at Demi, please... that list of hers goes on....member only 160 characters! @ddlovato

29 Apr

1

Retweet

Shazam @Shazam

Almost 1 million #Shazams of Neon Lights today & counting- help @ddlovato plan the #NEONLIGHTSTOUREURO w/stops chosen based on YOUR Shazams!

28 Apr

1

Retweet

Don't miss out. Stay up to date on what's happening.
Go to Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment