Thursday, April 17, 2014

Couche Dao dans application gwt

hi :) 
I am trying to develop a small module that allows a user to connect to a application. I'm using the architecture mvp proposed by GWT.So, I develope the view, the present, the sychrones and asychcrones services and of course the implementation of the server that makes access to the database through hibernate.I have a little problem is how can I incorporate the concept of DAO layer? my service contains a method called GetUser (username, password) and I made its implementation in the server side but it does not really DAO is it? 
help me please.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Google Web Toolkit" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to google-web-toolkit+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to google-web-toolkit@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/google-web-toolkit.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

No comments:

Post a Comment