Friday, August 23, 2013

Setting special variables for GWT projects using the Eclipe plugin

When I developing a webapp that is going to be updating database servers, etc, I use test servers and services.  When I move the webapp into production, I have to make sure I correct all the URIs to point to production databases and then if I go back to fix a previously undiscovered bug, I have to make sure that I change all the URIs back to the test databases.  Is there a way that I can simply override the production URIs (always expressed in variables, never literals) in development using the GWT plugin for Eclipse?

Thanks,
Rob

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Google Web Toolkit" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to google-web-toolkit+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to google-web-toolkit@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/google-web-toolkit.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.

No comments:

Post a Comment