Thursday, August 29, 2013

Re: Developer plugin for Firefox 23 doesn't work

On Friday, August 16, 2013 12:42:01 PM UTC+3, Gražvydas Valeika wrote:
Hi,

I just updated FF to 23. And I see strange behavior.

Developer plugin properly installed and shows version 1.23 and latest update date of today,

but while starting DevMode application I'm getting 'Development Mode requires the Google Web Toolkit Developer Plugin' prompt. I'm installing plugin again, FF restarts, but while trying again I am getting plugin install prompt as I wouldn't have plugin installed.

:(

Fedora 18, 64bit.


Thanks,

Grazvydas

Happening to me also.

If I open up the error console, I can see this message:

Failed to load native module at path '/home/eaglex/.mozilla/firefox/ddmltom4.default/extensions/gwt-dev-plugin@google.com/lib/Linux_x86_64-gcc3/ff230/libgwt_dev_ff230.so': (80004005) /usr/lib/firefox/libxul.so: version `xul23.0' not found (required by /home/eaglex/.mozilla/firefox/ddmltom4.default/extensions/gwt-dev-plugin@google.com/lib/Linux_x86_64-gcc3/ff230/libgwt_dev_ff230.so)

I'm guessing it's related. 

Anyone have an idea on what to look for? My google-fu is weak with this one. 

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Google Web Toolkit" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to google-web-toolkit+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to google-web-toolkit@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/google-web-toolkit.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.

No comments:

Post a Comment