Thursday, August 29, 2013

[ERROR] 500 - MySQL & Hibernate

I have a basic Java project that I created to connect to a mysql data base and uses Hibernate. So I have a method that does a sysout to the console of the query results. I copied everything to a GWT project with the example code and put on the server side put in the method that prints the results to the console. The constructor looks like 
ManageEmployee me = new ManageEmployee();
me.main();

I am just trying to get a feel on dB connections with GWT and can not figure it out.

What am I missing here?

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Google Web Toolkit" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to google-web-toolkit+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to google-web-toolkit@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/google-web-toolkit.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.

No comments:

Post a Comment