Monday, April 15, 2024

Re: NoClassDefFoundError on a particular class while running gwt:codeserver

Hi everyone,

@Tbroyer : I ended up change the scope of my hibernate dependencies to runtime and now it is working fine.
@Jens, just by changing the scope to runtime, with the version I specified. it is working.

thanks all for the tips.


Mnamo Ijumaa, 5 Aprili 2024 saa 10:06:46 UTC-3 Thomas Broyer aliandika:
On Thursday, April 4, 2024 at 9:29:21 PM UTC+2 dja...@gmail.com wrote:
Hi,

I can't seem to be able to point out what dependency I am missing while trying to run my gwt application in Devmode with gwt:codeserver.
I can  build the program, compile it and deploy it without a problem. However when I am trying to run it in devmode I am having this error :
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: Could not initialize class org.hibernate.jpa.boot.internal.EntityManagerFactoryBuilderImpl

I have included all dependencies related to hibernate in my pom.xml with the right versions of dependency I believe. 
What am I missing?

If it builds but does not "run" then it's likely a dependency scoping issue: https://tbroyer.github.io/gwt-maven-plugin/codeserver.html
Your Hibernate dependencies have <scope>provided</scope> so I would bet on that.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "GWT Users" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to google-web-toolkit+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/google-web-toolkit/87200c4c-5ad6-4c11-9462-3f586321051fn%40googlegroups.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment