Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Re: Putnami Web Toolkit 1.1, a productive and powerful GWT Framework

Sounds great. Your databinding does look very interesting. When I get to the point of adding validation to all of my editors (still in development) I will look at PWT properly and think about switching widget sets.

My main concern is that I don't want to be bound to one framework too much, so picking and choosing widgets, binding, layout from different places appeals to me.

Drew

On Monday, 20 October 2014 12:53:31 UTC+1, Fabien Dumay wrote:
Dear Drew,
After a couple of hours I reached a solution to make PWT compatible with the GWT editor framework, all the input and output controls work properly on the master.
This feature will be available soon with PWT 1.1.1.

Regards


Fabien

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Google Web Toolkit" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to google-web-toolkit+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to google-web-toolkit@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/google-web-toolkit.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

No comments:

Post a Comment