Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Re: DataGrid with several tbody elements possible

Thank you both for your quick answers.

Yes I am using the TableBuilder. What's basically needed is a way to overwrite the builders that are used after that, maybe the HtmlBuilderFactory would be a good place, as the current implementation of the call startBody() throws an exception when I try to create another tbody element.

Unfortunately I failed to replace the HTMLBuilderFactory with deferred binding. My own class just was not used.

I am sure there are reasons to allow only one tbody right now. I assume this has to do with the selection handling and the keyboard navigation. I expect I can handle these as I can provide my own implementations for these.


So, maybe my question should have been, "How to provide my own HtmlBuilderFactory".


Greetings,
Michael

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Google Web Toolkit" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msg/google-web-toolkit/-/uxTmKF8usrcJ.
To post to this group, send email to google-web-toolkit@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to google-web-toolkit+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/google-web-toolkit?hl=en.

No comments:

Post a Comment