Friday, November 30, 2012

Re: DataGrid with several tbody elements possible


So, maybe my question should have been, "How to provide my own HtmlBuilderFactory".

That wouldn't help. HtmlBuilderFactory is only a type-safe way of building a SafeHtml.

Have a look at AbstractCellTable and how it depends on having a single tbody. If you really need/want several tbodies, you'll have to fork the whole thing; so you could then fork CellTableBuilder to allow it to create several sections (I wonder what kind of "element builder" it could return from finish() though). If I were you, I'd first ask myself whether I really need those multiple tbodies…

Thank you for your answer Thomas.

Yes, I really need it, when there is a way to get there in an acceptable timespan. I'll look into the AbstractCellTable as you suggested and decide then.


Cheers,
Michael

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Google Web Toolkit" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msg/google-web-toolkit/-/-3LgSe71LdAJ.
To post to this group, send email to google-web-toolkit@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to google-web-toolkit+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/google-web-toolkit?hl=en.

No comments:

Post a Comment