Friday, October 21, 2016

Re: GWT cache.html files.

Thanks Thomas. I appreciate your help. 

What I tried was to go to 2.6.1 version of WGT and after rebuilding the project I can see that the linker was set to Standard. The problem is that the *.cache.html files were still not created. Is there an additional setting I have to change to be able to create those files?

Thanks

Jarek 

On Friday, October 21, 2016 at 1:36:25 AM UTC-7, Thomas Broyer wrote:


On Friday, October 21, 2016 at 10:30:23 AM UTC+2, Jarek Suchanek wrote:
Hi Everyone,

I am working on converting old GWT project to the latest version. I have no prior experience with GWT. My old project includes html, js, and xml files. My problem is that when I rebuild that project in IntelliJ with the latest version of GWT all I get is .js files.
Is that correct?

Yes.
The "linker" (which is the last step in the compilation process, and is pluggable) was set by default to "std" (also known as IframeLinker) prior to GWT 2.7 and it produced *.cache.html files; starting with GWT 2.7, the default linker is "xsiframe" (aka CrossSiteIframeLinker) and it produces *.cache.js files.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "GWT Users" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to google-web-toolkit+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to google-web-toolkit@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/google-web-toolkit.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

No comments:

Post a Comment