Sunday, October 23, 2016

Re: GWT rich text editor

We have a fully gwt based text editor which we use for our templating engine. We where attending that conference. If there is interest we could make it available. 

At the current time it's still in our internal library. 

Marteijn

Op woensdag 19 oktober 2016 16:38:30 UTC+2 schreef Wimpog:
Thank you!

On Monday, May 11, 2015 at 11:11:31 AM UTC-4, Drew Spencer wrote:
I'll throw this into the mix:http://gwtbootstrap3.github.io/gwtbootstrap3-demo/#summernote

On Thursday, 9 April 2015 09:32:56 UTC+1, Stig Runar Vangen wrote:
I am looking for a GWT based rich text editor for use in an application. My search has not been successful, as all the editors I've found so far have been quite limited. For this application I need features like tables, images and styles.

I've tried integrating CkEditor using JSNI. This works most of the time, but now and then I get unwanted results.

During GWT.Create 2013 there was a demosession where one of the participants mentioned that they were working on a rich text editor for GWT. Unfortunately I did not take note of who they were, and I am now unable to find this project.

If anyone know of any GWT based rich text editors, this would be much appreciated.

Thanks,
Stig Runar Vangen

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "GWT Users" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to google-web-toolkit+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to google-web-toolkit@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/google-web-toolkit.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

No comments:

Post a Comment