Thursday, July 21, 2016

How to hide page or set invisible during page loading

I used GWT to change original PC html page layout to mobile layout without accessing original html source code. During page loading, I can see the original html page PC layout. I want to hide it or make it invisible  until new layout is formed during page loading. How do I achieve it? Some of them are <frameset> pages. During page loading, I can access HTMLDocument. Once I get HTMLDocument.body, it is too late to do something because original PC layout is already presented.

David

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "GWT Users" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to google-web-toolkit+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to google-web-toolkit@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/google-web-toolkit.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

No comments:

Post a Comment