Thursday, July 28, 2016

Re: Using custom servlet for GWT-RPC with GWTTestCase

This worked great for a while, but I think it broke at some point. I just don't know when it stopped working. I'm sure it is something on my end or in my code. But my <servlet> element is no longer working. I've checked the jetty debug logging and the paths are matching, but jetty is still directing my requests to the default servlet.

I will continue to investigate, but for some reason I can't access my servlet in the tests.

Kay

On Sunday, November 23, 2014 at 3:13:11 PM UTC-8, Thomas Broyer wrote:
For tests with JUnitShell, the servlets have to be declared in the .gwt.XML file with a <servlet> element.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "GWT Users" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to google-web-toolkit+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to google-web-toolkit@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/google-web-toolkit.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

No comments:

Post a Comment