Wednesday, December 2, 2015

How to enable two page GWT application

Hi folks,

I know this is an old questions which had been asked many times but I still get no answer yet. With my application I want to have two different html pages, I want them to run side-by-side, because users need to access both of them simultaneously. And why not separate projects? THere are many modules shared by both and I don't want to duplicate them between projects, more important is by that way there is risk of inconsistency for the same module.
Someone can shed a light for me? Thanks.

Kind regards,
Victor

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "GWT Users" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to google-web-toolkit+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to google-web-toolkit@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/google-web-toolkit.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

No comments:

Post a Comment