Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Re: IE11 and the Debugger mode and the plug-in

Hi

I have the similar kind of problem. But when it tries to install GWT for IE, the plugin is not downloaded and something like this is showm

"To help protect the security of information you enter into this website, the publisher of this content does not allow it to be displayed in a frame.

What you can try:


Open this content in a new window "


I tried to open it in a new window, it said installation success, But still i get the install plugin page.


Any workaround for this?



On Tuesday, 22 April 2014 10:44:19 UTC-4, skippy wrote:
Thanks for the update.  That seemed to work.  I just wanted to add that you need to use the F12-developers mode/ Emulation tab to change the version of IE to 10.
 
However, I am not having problems with binding to the cross server debugger.  Any thoughts?
 
I am testing on a VM with IE11 trying to connect to my development server.  I am using my IP address and not localhost.  Do I still point to 127.0.0.1:9997

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Google Web Toolkit" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to google-web-toolkit+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to google-web-toolkit@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/google-web-toolkit.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

No comments:

Post a Comment