Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Re: Mixing Html and Widgets in UiBinder

That would only work by using a custom element parser for UiBinder. However that API is private inside UiBinder, so you can not provide your own. So when your custom widget implements HasText, HasHTML and HasWidgets then you can only be in one of these contexts but you can not mix them.

In your above example the <div> element should be part of your SomeObject widget. If you need to place child widgets in specific sections of your parent widget then @UiChild is pretty helpful. With @UiChild you can do something like

<my:SideBySideComparisonWidget>
  <my:left-side>
           
<my:SomeOtherObject />
   
</my:left-side>
   <my:right-side>
           
<my:SomeOtherObject />
   
</my:right-side>
</my:ComparisonWidget >

Hope that helps

-- J.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "GWT Users" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to google-web-toolkit+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to google-web-toolkit@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/google-web-toolkit.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

No comments:

Post a Comment