Thursday, January 29, 2015

WebSocket (JSR 356) + DevMode

Hey folks,

I'm implementing a nice way to use WebSocket on PWT.
Ideally I would love to be able to use it with the DevMode.
But actually the DevMode embeds Jetty 8 because of HtmlUnit. And the JSR 356 is only supported since the Jetty 9. 
Does anyone has a workaround to run DevMode or SDM with a jetty 9?

I thought to implement a new ServletContainerLauncher, but I guess that I'll face some classpath troubles.
I also imagined to create a custom gradle plugin in order to run a SDM with a -noserver option and run jetty 9 in the same task, but I do not want to force people to use gradle if they want use PWT.

Thanks for your help or any fresh ideas.

regards

--
Fabien

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Google Web Toolkit" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to google-web-toolkit+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to google-web-toolkit@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/google-web-toolkit.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

No comments:

Post a Comment