Sunday, September 21, 2014

GWT with Maven and Spring

Hi
I have got gwt with spring and I'm getting following error

java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.springframework.web.context.ContextLoaderListener

My maven dependency has loaded the spring libraries but its look like lib are not available at \war\WEB-INF\lib

In POM i have added the 

<packaging>war</packaging>


and my dependency 
<dependency>
 
<groupId>org.springframework</groupId>
 
<artifactId>spring-core</artifactId>
 
<version>3.2.11.RELEASE</version>
 
<scope>default</scope>
</dependency>


and in my deployment assembly in eclipse I have got Maven Package assign to WEB-INF\lib

However, when I try to run the package > Run As > Web Application, I'm getting spring class cant find error.


--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Google Web Toolkit" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to google-web-toolkit+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to google-web-toolkit@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/google-web-toolkit.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

No comments:

Post a Comment