Tuesday, September 30, 2014

SuperDevMode with -noserver and remote server

I have an app that that has a server with a complex setup and is memory-intensive so we run it on a remote host. Good ol' DevMode runs fine if we run it with -noserver and point to remote host. I just upgraded to latest GWT as it was using an old version, and we want to start using SuperDevMode (SDM). I can run SDM fine if I run the embedded server that comes with GWT and can work on client side code this way, but if I try to run SDM pointing to the remote host (and -noserver), when I click the bookmark "Dev Mode On", I get the popup which shows my module name (although in grayed-out color) but no Compile button appears, so I can't compile/refresh the app. What am I missing to make SDM work on this setup?

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Google Web Toolkit" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to google-web-toolkit+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to google-web-toolkit@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/google-web-toolkit.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

No comments:

Post a Comment