Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Any grid that can flow horizontally?

Hi everyone, i'm quite new in GWT and I spent some day trying to figure out the best way to obtain a grid that can flow horizontally.

I have a dataset quite large that I want to represent with an horizontal scroll instead that vertical like datagrid will do but I would like to keep all the lazy load logic with the idea of range and rows (in my case columns) rendering after the scroll.

So basically the question is: it exists anyway i can rotate a datagrid of 90° to have it with a scrollbar in horizontal? I have to create something new that extends abstractHasData?

If i have to extend AbstractHasData how can I have a damn horizontal scrollbar?I already tried this way overriding renderRowValues but 1) I can't understand the logic about when it is invoked and how I can link it to my data 2) how I can show a scrollbar since using overflow in style seems doing nothing when the object size is 100% (works when is something in pixel...)

Naturally the best to me would be able to rotate a datagrid but any suggestion is helpful

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Google Web Toolkit" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to google-web-toolkit+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to google-web-toolkit@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/google-web-toolkit.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

No comments:

Post a Comment