Monday, June 24, 2013

Re: Gwt Time picker widget

Hi Jonas, I'm glad you like them. We're not Maven users, so I haven't bothered. That said, I'm happy to do it.

Do you have an example that you can point me to? My ant build is mostly based on the one used by an older version of GQuery combined with some old incubator build stuff. I assume building with Maven will make it easier to publish but I could just keep it an ant build with a separate publish.

Do GWT projects indicate a dependency on GWT or is that implied and ignored?

AutoSizingTextArea is currently dependent on gwtquery (for getComputedStyle using GQuery.$(e).css(name, true)). Should that be a separate artifact?

Cheers,
Andy

On Thursday, June 20, 2013 3:50:42 AM UTC-4, Jonas wrote:
This is great!

I really like the GroupedListBox and UTCTimeBox, which really should have been provided in GWT Core.
Any chance to see a publication to maven central for these widgets?

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Google Web Toolkit" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to google-web-toolkit+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to google-web-toolkit@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/google-web-toolkit.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment