Monday, June 24, 2013

Re: Dynamic CompositeCell


I have the same problem at the moment. I can't use a CellTree because I actually want this to be a column of a CellTable. And as CellTree is not a Cell itself, this is not possible as far as I see.

Is there any other way than going down to HTML and doing everything on my own?

What I want is a column where each cell contains a variable number of labelled Checkboxes (label through "text" attribute of the Checkbox widget).

You have to implement your own custom Cell for use in CellTable. Letting a cell render a dynamic list of checkboxes doesn't sound that hard to me.

GWT can't provide cells for every possible use case.

-- J.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Google Web Toolkit" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to google-web-toolkit+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to google-web-toolkit@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/google-web-toolkit.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment