Saturday, July 31, 2010

[ERROR] Unable to find type

GWT 2.0.3
Eclipse Galileo
Mac OS X 10.5.8
Java 5

Hello,

At one point I created what I thought would be a test class. I don't
recall even ever doing anything with it. I only created it, and
deleted it because I couldn't work with it.

Anyway my GWT project remembers it, so somewhere I am referencing it
perhaps?

[ERROR] Unable to find type 'foo.bar.baz.TestEntry'

But I am not creating it in my code, I do not reference it in my entry
html file... How do I tell my application that this file is not in
existence? I can neither run nor even compile the project in
eclipse. But I do not see build errors, so I know that my code is not
attempting to use it.

How do I resolve an "Unable to find" error when what is being sought
isn't intended to exist? So lost, please help.

Thanks in advance.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Google Web Toolkit" group.
To post to this group, send email to google-web-toolkit@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to google-web-toolkit+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/google-web-toolkit?hl=en.

No comments:

Post a Comment