Thursday, September 26, 2024

What is the version of JARs in GWT 2.11.0 download

I downloaded the GWT 2.11.0 zip. I assumed the version of the JARs such as gwt-dev and gwt-user are 2.11.0, but there isn't a pom file in each JAR to confirm this assumption. 

I looked on mvnrepository and org.gwtproject:gwt shows the dependancoes to be 2.10.0. I also see the same thing in the POM view. It does indicate there are updates to 2.11.0. 

So what is the actual version of the JARs in the downloaded archive?

We don't use Maven, but Gradle. And we also don't use transitional  dependencies. I have to upload these JARs to our antifactory so I want to classify them accurately .

Thanks.  

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "GWT Users" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to google-web-toolkit+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/google-web-toolkit/4d89c386-b227-431b-b34d-8f490f095738n%40googlegroups.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment