Monday, July 29, 2024

LastPass Tool Informations

Hi all.
I have updated GWT to version 3.6.8. I have not made any changes to the code, however I have noticed that in the combo boxes I see a link icon to the LastPass tool.
Where the LastPass icon now appears, there was previously an X icon that allowed the field to be deleted.

Can you tell me how I can disable the LastPass link and restore the X icon for deleting the field?
I am attaching some pre and post upgrade images

Thanks in advance.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "GWT Users" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to google-web-toolkit+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/google-web-toolkit/efb57ba6-5713-441c-92ef-b71c7af057aan%40googlegroups.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment