Monday, February 19, 2024

I can't change the language in my cloud-deployed GWT application

I can't change the language in my cloud-deployed GWT application.
Locally, using eclipse, everything works fine. But the same application deployed in the cloud
it shows me the "default" label as the default language, while everything on the page is in English
Then when I try to switch to the Italian language from the combo box, the page is reloaded but the "default" label still
remains in the combo and the page also remains in English.
Any ideas/suggestions for fixing?
Thanks in advance

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "GWT Users" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to google-web-toolkit+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/google-web-toolkit/fa86f1c9-ba45-46de-86cb-7dca6da8058fn%40googlegroups.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment