Friday, May 15, 2020

Issue with GWT 2.9.0 and Annotations/Predicates emulation

I'm in the process of trying out GWT  2.9.0 with a big project.

I noticed that for some reason I suddenly get errors about sources  java.lang.annotation.Annotation (also about Predicate) not being available.
I guess there was a big cleanup of the inherits in all the packages ? Did I miss that in the release note that it might impact me ? Or is this a regression that was missed ?

In my case I get this error because I am using gwt-jackson.



--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "GWT Users" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to google-web-toolkit+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/google-web-toolkit/1c960dd3-c32c-477a-abd7-6644e638c469%40googlegroups.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment