Wednesday, February 7, 2018

Re: DataGrid column resizing

is there any progress on this issue ?

среда, 15 августа 2012 г., 19:20:43 UTC+4 пользователь Matthew Pocock написал:
Hi,

I'm working with a DataGrid where I don't know the ideal width of the columns beforehand (or, indeed, the columns). I want it to scroll horizontally when it overflows the viewing area, and I'd like columns to minimally be wide enough to render their content and their headers/footers. If I leave everything to the defaults, the table resizes the column widths to fill the viewport exactly, which for tables with lots of columns makes things unreadable. I tried this:

table.setMinimumTableWidth(table.getColumnCount() * 5, Style.Unit.EM);

This at least makes some of the data visible but doesn't implement the behaviour I want.

Is there a switch I need to throw? Or do I need to do something more complex?

Thanks,

Matthew

--
Dr Matthew Pocock
Integrative Bioinformatics Group, School of Computing Science, Newcastle University
skype: matthew.pocock
tel: (0191) 2566550
mob: +447535664143

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "GWT Users" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to google-web-toolkit+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to google-web-toolkit@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/google-web-toolkit.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

No comments:

Post a Comment