Thursday, January 5, 2017

styling Uibinder with external css using background image

Hello everyone,

Since two days, i'm struggling to find a tip for showing an image as a background within my uibinder file but I were unable to get it work.

Actually I've a gwt-maven project with of course an src/main/java and src/main/resources structure. In this latter, I've made a public directory in which a set my images and external css files et defined a css class with a background-image.

Then, when I called this style within a uibinder .ui.xml file, and tried to run it, the image used as the background fails to be loaded at the browser page.

(error msg when I inspect with developer tool: Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 404 (Not Found))

PS: I notice that external css file styles are already referenced in the module configuration file (with .gwt.xml extension) and work fine.

Any idea will be very appreciated.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "GWT Users" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to google-web-toolkit+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to google-web-toolkit@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/google-web-toolkit.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

No comments:

Post a Comment