Saturday, October 3, 2015

How do I keep third part from seeing my GWT core Java source code

I have the following class in my GWT core library:
@JsExport("MSEP")
@JsType(prototype= "Object" )
public abstract class MyStartEntryPoint implements EntryPoint {
    public void onModuleLoad() {

    }

    public abstract JsData getJsData(final String identifier);
}.

I want to compile my GWT core library into javascript such as gwt.nocache.js so I can use JSNI to wrap the above class and third part can use my JSNI wrapper. The reason why I do this way is to keep third part from seeing my GWT core source code. Is it possible? 
Once I checked the compiled gwt.nocache.js, I could not find any token like 'MSEP'. Thank you very much in advance.

David.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "GWT Users" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to google-web-toolkit+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to google-web-toolkit@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/google-web-toolkit.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

No comments:

Post a Comment