Thursday, July 2, 2015

Jared Padalecki tweeted: My FAVORITE picture of the summer. My boys and me(they'll probably be bigger than I someday!!). #DaddyhoodRules

Jared Padalecki
@jarpad
 
My FAVORITE picture of the summer. My boys and me(they'll probably be bigger than I someday!!). #DaddyhoodRules
View on Twitter
10YearsOfWildNOut
@NcredibleNCFan
 
Somebody's missing his DADDY! 😣😡 @NickCannon
View on Twitter
Who What Wear
@WhoWhatWear
 
.@Caitlyn_Jenner's best looks from her recent trip to New York: wwwear.me/5Hyc1qv
View on Twitter
Rihanna
@rihanna
 
#BBHMMvideo out now!!!! #VEVO instagram.com/p/4nq9JrBMzN/
View on Twitter
Aimee Carrero
@aimeecarrero
 
Had a blast prancing around NYC with @NAKEDmag ! Check out the full interview at nkdmag.com/?p=23688
View on Twitter
Harry Styles.
@Harry_Styles
 
Just posted a photo instagram.com/p/4ooNWUjCeb/
View on Twitter
Customize your email
Did you know you could pick how often you receive this email? You can choose to receive it daily or opt in to receive it weekly.
More options

No comments:

Post a Comment