Thursday, April 23, 2015

JsInterop code seems to compile out @JsExport code in GWT 2.8.0

If I run the codeserver my jsinterop code runs fine. I can open the chrome inspector and instantiate @JsExported java objects.

But if I do a mvn clean compile gwt:compile package I can't see my exported symbols in my code. They seem to be compiled out.
I tried this with: <gwt.draftCompile>true</gwt.draftCompile> on both true and false. No help. Has anyone else experienced this, or able to provide advice on how to fix?

Thanks
-Alex



--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Google Web Toolkit" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to google-web-toolkit+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to google-web-toolkit@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/google-web-toolkit.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

No comments:

Post a Comment