Thursday, March 5, 2015

Re: Which Json/JSON package I have to use?

Hi,
thnx for the fast response :)

Am Donnerstag, 5. März 2015 11:26:07 UTC+1 schrieb Thomas Broyer:


On Thursday, March 5, 2015 at 10:32:55 AM UTC+1, Alex Ph wrote:
Hi all,
I want to upgrade from 2.6.1 to 2.7.0 and I use autobeans to handle JSON data. Due to json-issues (like https://code.google.com/p/google-web-toolkit/issues/detail?id=8762) you moved/removed the org.json package and I have to reorg my imports.

I have three options to replace my old org.json.JSONObject import and I wonder which import I have to choose:

If you use AutoBeans, why do you need org.json?
Because I was blind and I didn't see that we only use json.org stuff in our test cases to load test.json files....
Anyway, if you need org.json, add it as a dependency (download the JAR, or add the dependency to your pom.xml or build.gradle or ivy.xml or whatever you're using) and use it (and comply with its license).
I think I should have a look at the json licence :)

Thnx for your explanation of the three type of JsonObjects

Best regards
Alex 

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Google Web Toolkit" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to google-web-toolkit+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to google-web-toolkit@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/google-web-toolkit.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

No comments:

Post a Comment