Sunday, March 1, 2015

Exception whit the GWT 2.7

Hello,

I work with Eclipse Luna and I installed the GWT plugin.

When I want use the GWT Designer with the GWT SDK 2.5.1, it's fine.

Now, I want use the GWT Designer with the GWT SDK 2.6 or 2.7 and I can't. When I launch the designer, the following exception :

Internal Error

 encountered unexpected
internal error.

This could be caused by a bug or by a misconfiguration issue, conflict, partial update, etc.

java
.lang.NoSuchMethodError: com.google.gwt.dev.cfg.ModuleDefLoader.loadFromClassPath(Lcom/google/gwt/core/ext/TreeLogger;Ljava/lang/String;Z)Lcom/google/gwt/dev/cfg/ModuleDef;
Show stack trace.

 

Stack trace:java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: com.google.gwt.dev.cfg.ModuleDefLoader.loadFromClassPath(Lcom/google/gwt/core/ext/TreeLogger;Ljava/lang/String;Z)Lcom/google/gwt/dev/cfg/ModuleDef;
 at com
.google.gwt.dev.shell.designtime.HostedModeSupportImpl.loadModule(HostedModeSupportImpl.java:85)



I'm seeking for some days but I still can't use the 2.7.0 SDK version.

Can you explain me why ?

Thanks.

See you soon.


--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Google Web Toolkit" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to google-web-toolkit+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to google-web-toolkit@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/google-web-toolkit.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

No comments:

Post a Comment