Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Code splitting with dependency injection (gin)

I am not clear how to enable code splitting, when using dependency injection.

At the beginning of my app I load a gin module to setup bindings, e.g. 
bind(WidgetView.class).to(WidgetViewImpl.class).in(Singleton.class);

But by doing so I introduce a dependency to  WidgetViewImpl.class which prevents the code splitting.

I tried using AsyncProvider but the early dependency to the GinInjector remains and code splitting is also prevented.

How can I resolve this? Thank you

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Google Web Toolkit" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to google-web-toolkit+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to google-web-toolkit@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/google-web-toolkit.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

No comments:

Post a Comment