Friday, May 30, 2014

Running GWT compile manually from command line

Hello,
in one of my projects I'm running GWT compilation from command line as part of my build process, I have several configurations and modules to limit the number of permutations during development. But when I build as draft with pretty style I only gen one permutation with pretty output the others are obfuscated. I'm running on multiple cores so I guess the main process outputs the pretty permutation while others produce obfuscated ones. Does anyone know how to solve this? I'm afraid other parameters of the compilation might not get passed to other workers as well. I'm using GET build from git master.

Command line:
java 
  -Xmx1024m
  -cp "proj\src;dependency\src;proj\war\WEB-INF\classes;dependency\war\WEB-INF\classes;GWT\gwt-dev.jar;GWT\gwt-user.jar;GWT\validation-api-1.0.0.GA.jar;GWT\validation-api-1.0.0.GA-sources.jar;lib\junit-4.9b2.jar
  com.google.gwt.dev.Compiler
  -localWorkers 8
  -logLevel INFO
  -draftCompile
  -ea
  -style PRETTY
  -gen gen-dir
  -war "proj\war"
  my.Module_draft

Regards

Honza R.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Google Web Toolkit" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to google-web-toolkit+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to google-web-toolkit@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/google-web-toolkit.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

No comments:

Post a Comment