Saturday, September 29, 2012

Re: GWT using App Engine

Hi,

thanks for your reply.

I just tried to remove the GAE from my project, but that caused some weird errors.
Now I set up a new project without GAE.

If I dont consider to deploy my App to Google I dont need that GAE anyway.
Or are there any other features that belong to GAE?

Regards

Am Samstag, 29. September 2012 03:37:27 UTC+2 schrieb Manuel:
Hi everyone,

Iam new to gwt and I got a question regarding app engine.

Actually I have a project that uses app engine. Does that mean I only can use this project to deploy it on Googles app engine,
or can that project be deployed/hosted on my own Server ?

Thanks in advanced.

Regards,
Manuel

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Google Web Toolkit" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msg/google-web-toolkit/-/54smcizflG8J.
To post to this group, send email to google-web-toolkit@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to google-web-toolkit+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/google-web-toolkit?hl=en.

No comments:

Post a Comment