Tuesday, January 31, 2012

PushButton in Table row??

I currently have a celltable that has data loaded from a database.  For every row, I have a Button in the row that points to a pdf.  The thing is that I wan't to put an image on the button on each row.  So exact same logic is now but instead of having text on the button, I want to put an image.  If the database brings back 20 records, there are twenty rows and thus 20 buttons.  How can I load the exact same image to all 20 buttons?  I currently am using a ButtonCell, so I am not sure how to go about this??  I know that "PushButtons"  can have images on them>  How could I load a push button to each row in a cell table??

Thanks,

Joshua

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Google Web Toolkit" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msg/google-web-toolkit/-/JLtS-kt_dhgJ.
To post to this group, send email to google-web-toolkit@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to google-web-toolkit+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/google-web-toolkit?hl=en.

No comments:

Post a Comment