Thursday, January 18, 2018

How to evaluate MouseWheelEvent according up/down, left/right

Hello,

I added a MouseWheelListener to a canvas-object and it works not as expected:
  • With firefox I get no MouseWheelEvents at all. Why?
  • With IE I only get MouseWheelEvents for rolling the wheel up and down. But often it is possible to move the mouse wheel to left and right with the meaning of scrolling left and right. When I move the mouse wheel to left and right I get no events. Why?
  • With Chrome I get MouseWheelEvents for the four directions. But the MouseWheelEvent for up and left contains the same data (also for down and right) so I do not know what the user has done. Are there other events? Or...
My goal is to know, if the mousewheel was rolled up, down or moved left, right under firefox, IE and Chrome. How to do that?

Thanks in advance

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "GWT Users" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to google-web-toolkit+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to google-web-toolkit@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/google-web-toolkit.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

No comments:

Post a Comment