Monday, September 6, 2010

Re: MVP Question

> o Consider presenters as singletons
> o Consider Gin

I haven´t tried Gin till now because I try to learn step by step how
MVP etc. works. I´m pretty new to programming and GWT so it´s really
hard for me to try all the opportunites you have now in gwt (MVP, gin,
guice, eventbus, etc). Right now, I don´t even know what even
dependency injection is. But as I said, I´m trying to learn it step by
step.
So you would recommend Gin to solve such problems?

> I don't use history management (yet), but you shouldn't need to create a
> new presenter just to go to a place.

So what would be the best practices to recall my presenter singleton?

> You probably want to deregister your handlers before switching to Page
> B, and reregister upon returning to page A.

Same question here, what would be the best practice for that? I haven
´t seen something like that in the gwt mvp tutorial.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Google Web Toolkit" group.
To post to this group, send email to google-web-toolkit@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to google-web-toolkit+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/google-web-toolkit?hl=en.

No comments:

Post a Comment