Friday, September 24, 2010

Re: GWT Developer Plugin not working in Namoroka (Firefox) Linux x86_64

I can confirm it's working in Namoroka on 32 bit linux, ubuntu 10.4.
Have been using it for the last few months with the plugin. What
happens with plain old firefox on 64 bit?

On Sep 24, 9:53 am, Juan Miguel Cejuela <jmceju...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I can't get the GWT Developer Plugin working in Namoroka Mozilla/5.0
> (X11; U; Linux x86_64; en-US; rv:1.9.2.8) Gecko/20100724 Firefox/3.6.8
>
> I install successfully the plugin, or at least I see it in my list of
> add-ons, but the browser keeps me again to install it again and again.
>
> Somebody got the plugin work in Namoroka?

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Google Web Toolkit" group.
To post to this group, send email to google-web-toolkit@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to google-web-toolkit+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/google-web-toolkit?hl=en.

No comments:

Post a Comment