Friday, September 24, 2010

Re: GWT 2.1 M3 API changed? AsyncListViewAdapter, SimplePager, etc

I posted some info here

http://groups.google.com/group/google-web-toolkit/browse_thread/thread/eb428e2e8d922f16/e864076c94c48c30#e864076c94c48c30

On Sep 24, 5:45 am, Paul Schwarz <paulsschw...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Dear all,
>
> I have been working on an app that uses those light weight Data Widget
> Presenters using GWT 2.1 M1.
>
> I was always aware of the comments in the javadoc saying something
> like "this API could change". Now I've changed to GWT 2.1 M3 and
> indeed much of my CellTable and CellList code no longer compiles. The
> problem is I just can't find much literature on the topic so it's
> really hard to find out what the API now looks like, all I need is
> some javadoc, an example, or some documentation. Does anyone know
> where to look?
>
> Thanks,
> Paul

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Google Web Toolkit" group.
To post to this group, send email to google-web-toolkit@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to google-web-toolkit+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/google-web-toolkit?hl=en.

No comments:

Post a Comment