Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Re: Dev plugin for firefox 3.7

Hi John,

On aug. 11, 18:06, John Tamplin <j...@google.com> wrote:
> On Wed, Aug 11, 2010 at 10:46 AM, Chris Conroy <con...@google.com> wrote:
> > The short answer is that after preliminary support went in, the supporting
> > libraries changed upstream. Also, when the prelim support went in Windows
> > dev libraries weren't even available. I think John has a change in the works
> > to get this updated but is blocked on something.
>
> Just being on vacation much of the last two weeks and having other things in
> front of it.  I intend to update all the platforms for 4.0b2 this week.

Could you please give us some update on the current status?

I have just downloaded the 64-bit version of FF4.0 B5 from mozilla,
installed it (on my Debian system),
updated my plugin svn dirs,
built the plugin (w. BROWSER=ff40), installed it
(shows up registered as 1.0.8725M.20100908004741),
and tried to run a GWT app (running in Eclipse, GWT 2.0.4)...
...but I only got a warning about not supporting anythin above 3.5.

Could you please help me finding out what am I doing wrong?

Thank you for your help!

Kristof Csillag

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Google Web Toolkit" group.
To post to this group, send email to google-web-toolkit@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to google-web-toolkit+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/google-web-toolkit?hl=en.

No comments:

Post a Comment