Monday, September 27, 2010

Re: Auto Focus of CellTable when refreshing data

On Sep 27, 11:37 am, AlexG <alexander.gauss.ax...@googlemail.com>
wrote:
> Hi @ all,
>
> I have several Views with a CellTable. I did these like the bikeshed
> example. The problem I have is,
> when the Presenter calls a table-refresh, the CellTable is always
> focused.
>
> When the focus is on a TextBox, and I type something in, it is
> possible, that the TextBox loose focus,
> while typing, because the CellTable performs an update.
>
> I searched for a solution, but I didn´t found anything that can help
> me.
> So does anybody have an idea, or a solution, how this can be done,
> that the
> CellTable is refreshing, but my TextBox is not loosing the focus??

This has been fixed in trunk: http://code.google.com/p/google-web-toolkit/source/detail?r=8847
"""This change also adds a new API method Cell#resetFocus() that Cells
can use
to reset focus after the widget is redrawn. This allows apps to
refresh a table
in the background without interupting user interactions."""

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Google Web Toolkit" group.
To post to this group, send email to google-web-toolkit@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to google-web-toolkit+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/google-web-toolkit?hl=en.

No comments:

Post a Comment