Wednesday, September 22, 2010

MenuBar and EventBus

I'm am looking to use the basic GWT MenuBar class in conjunction with
the eventBus. In doing so I've found myself stuck and could use some
help

The menuBar.addItem(name, command) method requires a command be
returned for each new menuItem being added at runtime.

However since I am looking to have all major actions within the
application run off of the eventBus, I'm looking for any suggestions
as to how I can use the MenuBar with the eventBus.fireEvent method
that is in all the tutorials.

Thank you.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Google Web Toolkit" group.
To post to this group, send email to google-web-toolkit@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to google-web-toolkit+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/google-web-toolkit?hl=en.

No comments:

Post a Comment