Tuesday, September 7, 2010

GWT 2.x/Jboss/Seam gen

Hey all,

did someone manage to run a seam generated application with gwt
compilied sources in hosted mode on JBoss?

http://community.jboss.org/wiki/UseJBossToolswithGoogleGWTPlugin -
does not help really in my case - its the wrong order ;) I already
have my application and want to ADD a gwt application. So it's all
working fine - i can include my gwt module into a xhtml view - but i
don't know how i can use the hosted mode since my files are placed in
the generated view folder instead of the default gwt war folder! Can
someone point me in the right direction? Thanks a lot!

greetings!

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Google Web Toolkit" group.
To post to this group, send email to google-web-toolkit@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to google-web-toolkit+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/google-web-toolkit?hl=en.

No comments:

Post a Comment