Friday, September 24, 2010

GWT 2.1 M3 API changed? AsyncListViewAdapter, SimplePager, etc

Dear all,

I have been working on an app that uses those light weight Data Widget
Presenters using GWT 2.1 M1.

I was always aware of the comments in the javadoc saying something
like "this API could change". Now I've changed to GWT 2.1 M3 and
indeed much of my CellTable and CellList code no longer compiles. The
problem is I just can't find much literature on the topic so it's
really hard to find out what the API now looks like, all I need is
some javadoc, an example, or some documentation. Does anyone know
where to look?

Thanks,
Paul

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Google Web Toolkit" group.
To post to this group, send email to google-web-toolkit@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to google-web-toolkit+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/google-web-toolkit?hl=en.

No comments:

Post a Comment